Nitehawk Recreation Area started in 1960 and is run by a dedicated team of volunteers and a hard working crew of staff. Over the years Nitehawk has grown from a quaint ski hill to a multipurpose recreational area and facility. Nitehawk offers nine exciting runs for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, a mogul patch and two terrain parks. Runs are accessed by a Triple Chairlift*, a Platter Lift, and two carpet conveyor lifts. All runs are fully lit for night skiing.
*Please note that skiable terrain is limited this season due to the landslide earlier this year leaving the chairlift inoperable and the terrain it serviced inaccessible.
The area includes the Nitehawk Ski Hill, Luge Track, Gravity Mountain Bike Park, Convention facility and Wilderness Campground open year round.Lift Infrastructure:
- Bauer Triple Chairlift (not operating for 2020/21 due to landslide)
- Platter Lift
- 100ft Wonder Carpet conveyor lift
- 600ft Wonder Carpet conveyor lift
Nitehawk Trail Report: https://gonitehawk.com/trail-report-2/
- Winter Activities
- Ski & Snowboard
- Tube Park
- Terrain Park(s)
- Ski Lessons
- Summer Activities
- Mountain Biking
- COVID Related Service Requirements
Please remember that ALL Lift Tickets & Passes must be Pre-purchased ONLINE in Advance to your visit. Ticket sales open online at 12:01AM, 4 days in advance to the day you want to visit (ie. Monday for Friday, Tuesday for Saturday, Wednesday for Sunday and Sunday for Wednesday).
Purchase Tickets: https://gonitehawk.com/buy-lift-tickets/
More on COVID protocols: https://gonitehawk.com/covid-19-protocols/
- Season Open and Closure DatesMonday/Tuesday: ClosedWednesday: Ski Hill 5:30-9:30PMThursday: ClosedFriday: Ski Hill 5:30-9:30PM. Tube 5:00-7:00 & 7:30-9:30Saturday: Ski Hill 11:00AM-5:00PM. Tube 12:30-2:30, 3:00-5:00, 5:30-7:30 & 8:00-10:00Sunday: Ski Hill 11:00AM-5:00PM. Tube 12:30-2:30 & 3:00-5:00Check website for current hours.